Olympic Park Stadium, Beijing, China – 210,000m2 area – Watch Video
ProtectGuard HD – Water-repellent, oil-repellent, anti-stain. Total protection for porous and slightly porous substrates, even when subject to heavy traffic.
Water based, ready to apply translucent liquid.
ProtectGuard® HD is the ideal water and oil repellent treatment for porous and low porosity floor and facade surfaces.
ProtectGuard® HD’s excellent protection properties also protects materials submitted to heavy duty traffic.
ProtectGuard® HD durably protects materials against the main causes of degradation, such as atmospheric and industrial pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage and chewing gum. A material treated with ProtectGuard® HD will look as new for much longer, and will be easier to maintain.
ProtectGuard® HD is a non-film forming impregnating treatment, which means that the treated surface remains permeable to air and water vapour.
ProtectGuard® HD is totally colourless after application and changes neither the appearance nor the composition of the treated material. It is also UV-resistant and does not discolour with age.
ProtectGuard® HD is ideal for treating all interior and exterior low porous walls and floors in : concrete, travertine, synthetic stone, granite, non-polished and non-crystallized marble, etc. Works well on timber.
It is especially recommended for floors submitted to heavy traffic (pedestrian zones, parking zones, terraces, balconies, swimming pool decks, lobbies, staircases, work stations…)
ProtectGuard® HD is used for new and renovated constructions..
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES
- Effective for more than 10 years
- Protects against water, oily liquids and staining.
- Limits efflorescence formation.
- Anti-staining, anti-dirt.
- Limits chewing-gum from sticking, dirt due to pollution from building up again and moss and lichen growth.
- Makes cleaning easier.
- Good anti-graffiti properties.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Prevents deterioration resulting from freeze-thaw cycle.
- Non film-forming, lets the surface breathe.
- UV-resistant, does not discolour.
- Invisible once dry.
- Ready to use, easy to use.
Westminster Paving – London
Westminister City council is so impressed by the performance that it has approved ProtectGuard HD to be used on all future public projects
Federal Building – Brazil
Façade protected with ProtectGuard HD
Impérial Bridge – New Caledonia
Surface protected with ProtectGuard HD
Typical use areas:
- ProtectGuard® HD is ideal for treating all interior and exterior low porous walls and floors in concrete, travertine, synthetic stone, granite, non-polished and non-crystallized marble, etc.It is especially recommended for floors submitted to heavy traffic (pedestrian zones, parking zones, terraces, balconies, swimming pool decks, lobbies, staircases, work stations…)
- ProtectGuard® HD is used for new and renovated constructions.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Non-Hazardous & Non-Toxic
- Petroleum solvent & Silicone free
- Colour: Clear
- Chemical: Water-borne fluorinated copolymer based
- Specific Gravity: 1.0 ± 0.01
- PH: 6 ± 0.5
- Odour: None
- Drying time: 24 hours
- Full effect: 7 days
- Finish: No change to substrate
- Boiling Point: 100C
- Cleaning: Water
- Durability: 10 years minimum
- VOC Content: < 1 gm/litre
- Surface Bond: Excellent
- Equipment: Non-Atomizing Spray e.g. Use knapsack or backpack, roller or brush
- Cleaning: Water
- Typical Specification: One coat, however if applied over a concrete block wall or pressed pavers, two applications may be required due to the porosity.