Olympic Park Stadium, Beijing, China – 210,000m2 area – Watch Video
ProtectGuard HD – Water-repellent, oil-repellent, anti-stain. Total protection for porous and low porous substrates, even when subject to heavy traffic.
Water based, ready to apply translucent liquid.
ProtectGuard® HD is the ideal water and oil repellent treatment for all low porous floors and facades.
ProtectGuard® HD’s excellent protection properties also protects materials submitted to heavy duty traffic.
ProtectGuard® HD durably protects materials against the main causes of degradation, such as atmospheric and industrial pollution, greasy soiling, water seepage and chewing gum. A material treated with ProtectGuard® HD will look as new for much longer, and will be easier to maintain.
ProtectGuard® HD is a non-film forming impregnating treatment, meaning that the treated surface remains permeable to air and water vapour.
ProtectGuard® HD is totally colourless after application and changes neither the appearance nor the composition of the treated material. It is also UV-resistant and does not discolour with age.
ProtectGuard® HD is ideal for treating all interior and exterior low porous walls and floors in : concrete, travertine, synthetic stone, granite, non-polished and non-crystallized marble, etc.
It is especially recommended for floors submitted to heavy traffic (pedestrian zones, parking zones, terraces, balconies, swimming pool decks, lobbies, staircases, work stations…)
ProtectGuard® HD is used for new and renovated constructions..
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES
- Effective for more than 10 years
- Protects against water, oily liquids and staining.
- Limits efflorescence formation.
- Anti-staining, anti-dirt.
- Limits chewing-gum from sticking, dirt due to pollution from building up again and moss and lichen growth.
- Makes cleaning easier.
- Good anti-graffiti properties.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Prevents deterioration resulting from freeze-thaw cycle.
- Non film-forming, lets the surface breathe.
- UV-resistant, does not discolour.
- Invisible once dry.
- Ready to use, easy to use.
Westminster Paving – London
Westminister City council is so impressed by the performance that it has approved ProtectGuard HD to be used on all future public projects
Federal Building – Brazil
Façade protected with ProtectGuard HD
Impérial Bridge – New Caledonia
Surface protected with ProtectGuard HD
Typical use areas:
- ProtectGuard® HD is ideal for treating all interior and exterior low porous walls and floors in concrete, travertine, synthetic stone, granite, non-polished and non-crystallized marble, etc.It is especially recommended for floors submitted to heavy traffic (pedestrian zones, parking zones, terraces, balconies, swimming pool decks, lobbies, staircases, work stations…)
- ProtectGuard® HD is used for new and renovated constructions.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Non-Hazardous & Non-Toxic
- Petroleum solvent & Silicone free
- Colour: Clear
- Chemical: Water-borne fluorinated copolymer based
- Specific Gravity: 1.0 ± 0.01
- PH: 6 ± 0.5
- Odour: None
- Drying time: 24 hours
- Full effect: 7 days
- Finish: No change to substrate
- Boiling Point: 100C
- Cleaning: Water
- Durability: 10 years minimum
- VOC Content: < 1 gm/litre
- Surface Bond: Excellent
- Equipment: Non-Atomizing Spray e.g. Use knapsack or backpack, roller or brush
- Cleaning: Water
- Typical Specification: One coat, however if applied over a concrete block wall or pressed pavers, two applications may be required due to the porosity.